At your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Tran and you will receive a physical examination. She will take a detailed medical history and order tests that will be needed to develop your treatment plan. Follow-up visits generally are scheduled 3-4 weeks later to review the results of new labs and evaluate progress. Quality personalized care takes time, so please be prepared to spend more time at your appointments than you would at a traditional doctor’s office. The frequency of subsequent visits is scheduled based on your individualized treatment plan.
Naturopathic treatment begins with counseling patients on lifestyle choices and helping patients to make changes that will support recovery and promote long-term health.
Depending on your health profile and any test results, treatments can include:
- Dietary Recommendations
- Specific vitamin, mineral, amino acid and essential fatty acid supplementation
- Intravenous vitamin therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Homeopathic remedies
- Body work
- Hormone balancing (including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Hydrotherapy (hot/cold treatments)
- Referral to other alternative health care provider or MD specialist as needed